Welcome and thanks for playing the Kleen March Madness Tournament!
Below are the instructions to set up your free bracket(s), along with pool information and prizes. Email Eric Koch at [email protected] with any questions you have throughout the contest.
How to Join and Play in the Tournament:
1) Click this link to create your free account: http://www.tourneytime.com/action/?go=action.join&id=23694
2) Select the option that states “I want to create my free TourneyTime account”
3) Fill out the short form to create your personal username and password
3) Select register and you will be redirected to the Pool Scoring and Tournament Information page
4) Enter your password on the Pool Scoring and Tournament information page at the bottom. Please note, you must enter the below password to join our tournament pool:
Pool password: KleenMadness
5) After the above password is entered you will be redirected to a page in which you will want to select the option to “View Kleen March Madness Now”
You’re all set as you are now logged in and can view forum messages before the tournament begins!
How to view the Kleen March Madness” pool (after joining):
1) Visit TourneyTime.com (www.tourneytime.com) and login with your username and password
2) Click the “Play” Option found under the pool name “Kleen March Madness” in the “My NCAA Pools” section.
Pool Information and Prizes:
Participant Fee to Play: $0
Number of Pick Sheets (brackets) per player: 2 (maximum)
Date and time to begin your bracket selections: The picks pages will be available shortly after the teams entering the tournament are officially announced on Selection Sunday (March 16th) after 7 pm EST.
Deadline to have your brackets finalized: The deadline to have your brackets finalized is Wednesday evening around 11 pm EST (March 19th)
- 1st place winner will receive a $100 American Express gift card and special recognition on the Mister Kleen in the News page
- 2nd and 3rd place winners receive cool Mister Kleen merchandise and special recognition on the Mister Kleen in the News page
A reminder email on our tournament will be sent out on Friday, March 14th, which will explain the process to make your pick selections beginning after Selection Sunday.
Thanks for playing and best of luck on having a winning bracket!