Mister Kleen Responds to a Toxic Green Fire Alarm Snafu
Mister Kleen received a call from a large commercial client in Chantilly, Virginia to respond to a toxic and hazardous emergency crisis. The situation occurred when the local fire department performed a routine alarm testing and accidentally set off one of the alarms. The fire alarm released a large amount of a toxic green substance inside the kitchen and cafeteria areas.
Mister Kleen was challenged with removing the substantial amount of potentially toxic substance so that the facility would pass a health inspection and be ready for operation within 24 hours.
In response to the challenge, Mister Kleen was able to disperse a team within two hours of the initial call to provide a detailed and specialized cleaning of the entire kitchen and cafeteria areas affected. Mister Kleen thoroughly cleaned all impacted areas with a team of seven people in only twelve hours.
Ultimately, Mister Kleen’s prompt response and action is what helped the client’s facility pass the health inspection for operation the following day.