How long have you worked for Mister Kleen?
I have worked for Mister Kleen since 1997 – on and off for about 17 years.
What are your responsibilities?
As a supervisor and Day-Porter I assign duties to our cleaning crew, develop work schedules, make and manage truck orders and inventory, maintain time sheets and prepare for payroll. I also address any complaints and special cleaning requests as needed, and train new crew members of all their duties.
As a Cleaning Technician I keep large facilities in the DC metro region clean and in an orderly condition by:
- Dusting furniture, walls, machines and equipment, lighting fixtures, fountains, ceiling tiles, windows, window sills, and mirrors
- Emptying and cleaning trash containers and putting in new trash liners
- Cleaning and sanitizing restroom and locker room fixtures and countertops
- Refilling all paper products
- Sweep, mop, scrub and vacuum hallways, stairs and office space
- Strip and re-wax floor, and shampoo carpets as required
What do you enjoy most about working at Mister Kleen?
I feel very involved with the company. Mister Kleen has a small company feel to it that makes it feel like I am working with family and not just a random person.