Education & Training
An Outstanding Staff Equals An Outstanding Reputation
Mister Kleen recognizes the importance of education, training and staying up with the latest technologies. We take excellent pride in our ongoing training program and the various levels of certifications that our employees hold. Our trainings are designed to increase the employees’ level of knowledge and performance in a very competitive industry. Ultimately, our employees truly are our greatest asset as we realize that they are the most visual representation of our company.
All employees at Mister Kleen are properly trained prior to going onto a job-site, which is followed by on the job training. Both front-line and supervisory personnel receive frequent training on various topics to develop and enhance their skills and knowledge. Also, Mister Kleen is committed to our ongoing “Green Kleening” training program in doing our part to reduce our carbon foot print within our buildings.
Some of the education and training Mister Kleen employees complete include, but are not limited to:
- Proper reading and use of Safety Data Sheets
- The use of labels on all products and the importance of never mixing chemicals
- Proper use of Proper Protective Equipment (P.P.E.)
- Report any and all blood borne pathogen occurrences
- Review placing caution signs and closing off of areas when necessary
Hazardous Communication Program
- Review and explain in great detail SDS sheets and their purpose
- Ensure compliance with OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, Title 20 Code of Federal Regulations 1910.1200
- Review safe handling procedures and measures to protect themselves and hazards associated with non-routine tasks
Safety & Security
- Review the importance of following policy when fire alarms or other hazards occur in the building, and making employees aware of where to meet for roll call outside of the facility
- Review dress code policy
- Explain the importance of handling keys and badges
- Proper use of equipment, products, and all safety procedures
- Using the Healthy High Performance Cleaning (HHPC) program as well as the GS-42 standards as a guideline, we will review proper procedures and products
- Review daily cleaning tasks to include: restrooms, floors, carpets, etc.
- Review non-daily project tasks and proper procedures (i.e., carpet cleaning, stripping & waxing, polishing floors, etc.)
Blood Borne Pathogens
- What are blood borne pathogens?
- Proper procedures and notification
- Provide and review special clean-up kit